Using the cloud helps insurance service providers optimize business processes and improve customer experience
Service providers that support various virtualization options can help businesses prepare for the future, says Frost & Sullivan
SAN ANTONIO, January 11, 2022 /CNW/ — The insurance industry is accelerating the adoption of technology to improve customer interactions, develop competitive solutions and optimize business processes. By digitizing solutions and partnering with new value chain allies, they can connect with customers in innovative ways and increase operational efficiency. They derive additional business value from their digital transformation by ensuring they utilize an ever-increasing flow of data, protect customer and business information from cybersecurity threats, and retain customers when technology facilitates business change. provider.
Frost & Sullivan’s latest article, Modernizing Customer Experiences Drives Cloud for Insurance Industry, discusses the need for the insurance industry to digitize processes to meet customer expectations. It also explores how leveraging the cloud’s ability to secure data, applications, and systems can be as good as, if not better than, on-premises infrastructure.
To download the free article, please visit: https://frost.ly/6l1
“Having a clear strategy and the right cloud management partners can go a long way in helping organizations migrate to the cloud and reduce risk. The benefits of using the cloud in the insurance industry are obvious,” said Roberta GamblePartner and Vice President at Frost & Sullivan. “Insurance companies that overcome internal barriers early and increase their cloud usage faster will be able to reap valuable benefits in terms of scalability and flexibility, and excel at creating personalized yet effective customer experiences.”
When evaluating managed platform services, key things to consider when selecting a vendor include:
- Ability to support all major public cloud providers and on-premises environments using open source solutions. This allows applications to be developed with microservices, making it easier to integrate next-generation functionality into customer applications.
- Offer multiple virtualization options such as different hypervisors, containers, and Kubernetes, allowing the organization to develop software using the platform.
- Ability to support a variety of dev/ops services, APIs and microserviceswhich improves the customer’s ability to integrate advanced options such as mobility, AI and machine learning into their applications.
- Facilitates integration of industry-specific services and common business application suites such as SAP, Oracle, Workday or Salesforce.
- Providing integrated security and compliance governance and holding certifications in all major industry or national regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, and Center for Internet Security benchmarks.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been recognized globally for its role in helping investors, business leaders and governments navigate economic change and identify disruptive technologies, megatrends, new business models and companies into action, resulting in a continuous stream of growth opportunities. to drive future success. Contact us: start the discussion.
Phone. : +65 6890 0926
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan