D-Tools and AV-iQ Extend Relationship to Streamline Business Processes
To help speed up the data entry process, suppliers can simultaneously upload product information to D-Tools and AV-iQ databases.
CONCORD, Calif .– D-Tools, a provider of data-driven software for system integrators, and AV-iQ, an AV product database provider, have extended their collaboration to benefit both vendors and end users.
Currently, through direct integration, D-Tools software users and AV-iQ members can access this growing library on demand. Sharing product details in D-Tools System Integrator preserves data integrity and allows integrators to streamline projects from initial customer contract to ongoing service.
To help speed up the data entry process, suppliers can now simultaneously upload their product information to D-Tools and AV-iQ databases in a seamless process, providing detailed and up-to-date information and specifications on products. This enables low voltage system integrators to quickly collect data on products for use in their customer engagements, including precise proposals and detailed and complete system design drawings.
The offering is expected to further help integration companies streamline business processes, improve operational efficiency and increase bottom lines while streamlining vendor database management.
The new and improved integration is said to provide the industry with the largest aggregated list of products to help streamline project workflows. A press release lists the following benefits for system integrators:
- Fully integrated and streamlined assembly of proposals, system designs and purchase orders
- Direct connection to suppliers for real-time access to dealer-specific pricing via the D-Tools product library
- Direct connection to suppliers to access up-to-date product information (images, specifications, OI, etc.) via the D-Tools product library, saving considerable research time and speeding up the process of system design
- A frictionless and highly efficient sales process; instant generation of proposals and purchase orders, electronic signature capabilities, mobile payment processing
The press release lists the following benefits for AV-iQ and D-Tools supplier partners:
- Provides partner dealers with a superior ordering proposition and experience that drives loyalty
- Supports partner initiatives to help their dealers “improve and develop their business”
- Benefit from a single point of contact for product data management
- Achieved greater reach with residential and commercial integrators
- Operates a combined, robust and extensive marketing platform
- Put their products in the hands of more resellers