5 AI-powered tools to streamline your business processes
Here is the list of the 5 best AI-enabled tools to streamline your business processes.
Are you stressed out by your mundane (not to say expensive) daily work tasks?
If so, you need the best technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), to simplify these workflows and save time and effort. These solutions can also skyrocket data accuracy, operational productivity and profitability.
Here are some AI-enabled tools to use to streamline your business processes:
1. AI SEO software
Build an SEO strategy for your business involves several repetitive tasks. These include finding the right keywords, creating thematic strategies, monitoring backlinks, and more.
Running them manually takes time and effort, so let the AI take the load off. Use this technology to:
• Discover new keywords to target to increase traffic
• Discover profitable link building strategies to get new backlinks
• Produce content that aligns with user intent, stage of the customer journey and Google Core Web Vitals
• Create subject groups and pillar pages
• Get suggested ranking strategies for existing content
• Update your local business listings on voice assistants and search engines
• Automate technical audits, tag management, internal links and more
• Study and compare your performance data with that of your competitors and industry benchmarks, etc.
AI can perform these tasks with improved accuracy and speed to ensure optimal results from your SEO campaigns.
Here are some robust AI SEO tools to use for your business:
• Surfer referencing
• Can I classify
• Alli AI
• SE Rating, and more.
2. AI employee planning tools
Creating employee schedules isn’t as easy as putting names on your work schedule.
This involves negotiating with other workers to fill the supposed absentee positions, approving or rejecting requests for overtime and time off, etc.
It all takes a lot of time and effort that you can devote to other business tasks. Fortunately, AI can help you create functional work schedules for your employees and free your mind from this burden.
AI-powered shift list systems can:
• Assign working hours based on availability, seniority, work experience, skills, etc. of employees, including compliance with labor laws
• Eliminate bias in shift assignments and scheduling
• Accurately calculate your labor needs for any shift
• Optimize planning accuracy during peak sales events, eg Christmas shopping
• Automatically remind staff to take appropriate or required breaks between working hours
• Control labor costs when planning shifts
Integrate the AI tool into your HR software to make your employees’ planning tasks even easier to take into account payroll, benefits, incentives and more.
3. Task managers
Managing many tasks in a day can quickly overwhelm you, leaving you undecided about your priorities. However, planning your daily or recurring tasks is crucial to ensure that your goals are achieved.
So, how can you simplify task management? By using AI to list and plan your tasks for you.
Take advantage of AI task managers like Bit.ai and TimeHero. These platforms automate the development of daily schedules and recommend priority assignments. They even have instant calendar reorganization features for each update regarding your availability.
Let’s say you need to organize a virtual conference four months in advance. Using your AI task manager, you just need to create entries and let AI tell you when to finish them.
• Research on differences between summit and conference (to make sure you are planning the right activity for the right audience and the right purpose)
Target completion period: 15 minutes, December 8, 2021
• Invite keynote speakers by email
Target completion period: 10 minutes, December 12, 2021
• Follow up with social media marketers for updates on promotions
Target completion period: 15 minutes, every Friday until February 15, 2022
By letting AI plan your workdays, you can take better care of your tasks, ensure you achieve your goals, and increase your productivity and efficiency.
Chatbots are one of the modern technologies used by businesses to increase conversions, revenue, and customer base.
After all, chatbots are powered by AI, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP) capabilities to optimize sales and marketing efforts.
Chatbots can engage buyers in any time zone and any language (as scheduled). They can detect if your site has a first-time visitor or a repeat buyer and interact accordingly.
Bots can start conversations, tell people they’re available anytime for inquiries, showcase new products, and more. Depending on their training, they can also answer FAQs and handle complaints.
Chatbots can even gather critical customer information to add to your database, to remember for personalized dialogues, or to nurture relationships.
Use chatbot systems or bot building tools to create one for your website, social media, SMS, and other campaigns. These include Haptik, Intercom, Botsify, ChatBot, Wit.ai, and several more.
In addition, keep an eye out for The best chatbot trends to transform your business by 2022 and beyond. This helps you maximize the technology to maintain your competitive edge and increase your profitability.
5. AI software testing tools
If you are a software development company, testing is one of your most time-consuming and expensive activities. However, it is an essential part of your regular operations to ensure the usability and security of your application.
Use AI to simplify this critical business activity. Technology can:
• Understand business requirements and quickly execute hundreds of test cases
• Increase testing scope and overall coverage for superior software product quality
• Recognize duplicate test cases, as well as high-risk and error-prone aspects of an application, thereby improving regression testing
• Study historical data to predict important test parameters for future evaluations
• Analyze buyers’ social media data and generate in-depth feedback documentation (highlighting critical aspects)
• Automatically implement test cases by determining hot spots, and more.
Some well-known AI software testing tools to use include:
• Sauce laboratories
• Mabl, etc.
Then combine your AI software testing tools with test management platforms centralize and organize all testing activities and improve quality assurance
Your business processes now simplified thanks to AI
AI can go a long way in streamlining your business processes for maximum efficiency and profitability.
Check which of your workflows has the greatest optimization needs and prioritize them for adoption of AI tools.
Explore the ones on this list (along with other recommended technologies), see which ones best suit your needs, and invest in them.
The sooner you do it, the faster you can simplify your operations and take the burden off your shoulders.